Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Connect DFW Team Highlight - Rachel O'Hara


Rachel O’ Hara

CEO & President at Connect DFW, Regional Consultant

University of Connecticut – Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Minor in Psychology

University of North Texas – Masters degree in Education

Education field work with various age groups
Walk for Wishes participant
Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure participant

“I attribute my ability to build a successful business career to my parents who, from a very early age, were committed to raising independent children, who worked hard, and had big dreams. After graduating from college, I moved to Texas on a whim to pursue my masters in education. I fell in love with the marketing industry at a cross roads in my career. I was looking for something different and challenging. I started in a management-training program in 2005 and I was able to attain an upper management position within a year and a half. Since then, I have opened up over 15 locations in multiple industries and cities. It’s truly exciting every time we open up a new city, because not only are we expanding our reach into new markets, but we are providing a chance for members of our hard working team to lead the charge in those cities. My number one priority is passing on management opportunities to our team and growing consistent results for our clients.”

No comments:

Post a Comment