Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Connect DFW Team Highlight - Natalie M.


Natalie M.

Assistant Director – Sports & Entertainment Marketing

University of North Texas – Bachelors of Business Administration with a focus in Marketing Certificate in New Product Development
Past member of the Chamelon Performing Arts Company
Big Brothers Big Sisters mentor
Walk for Wishes participant
Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure participant

“I was immediately attracted to the Texas Rangers campaign, which was in full swing when I came on board last summer. I also would be representing over one hundred amazing brands in the Sports and Entertainment industry. It was so refreshing to be around these hilarious, confident, Type A people who lived by their goals. I knew just by looking at some of them that even though they were so young, they were really going places. Also, I had never known of a company having a CEO with an open door policy and a vested interest in my personal growth. I knew from then on that I wanted to pursue a leadership role to reciprocate the same mentorship that was given to me, and help other people build success for themselves.”

No comments:

Post a Comment