Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Connect DFW Team Highlight - Elise P.


Elise P.

Played basketball through high school & coached little league for six years

University of North Texas – Bachelors of Science in Psychology & Sociology
Paid her own way through her college career
“When I first interviewed with Connect DFW, I was a new graduate looking for someone to give me a chance. After graduating I had huge goals for myself. I wanted to be able to accomplish things I never thought possible and make my family proud. I am so thankful Connect DFW gave me that opportunity. I have been with the company a little over a year. So far, I have managed teams, received three promotions, and I know the possibilities are endless. This company has taught me how to utilize everything I have learned to my very best ability. The amazing growth opportunities, the encouraging & uplifting work environment, and the genuine lifelong friendships I have made- the possibilities are endless!”

No comments:

Post a Comment